The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• So, what are people's overall opinion of the Matrix series as a whole? I think mine are pretty well documented (series got worse with each film), but I'd like to know what the rest of you think

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #56897  by Zeus
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:24 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>So, what are people's overall opinion of the Matrix series as a whole? I think mine are pretty well documented (series got worse with each film), but I'd like to know what the rest of you think</div>

#56898  by G-man Joe
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:32 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Twas good. Lots of flash, some substance. I give the whole shabang a B- at best, or a C+.</div>

#56899  by G-man Joe
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:33 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Oh...this is based on my popcorn non-serious film genre.</div>

#56901  by Tessian
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:21 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I liked it overall, I think too many people took it too seriously but for the basic plot and what it was for, entertainment, it surely passed.</div>

#56902  by Lox
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:40 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It was entertaining. The story seemed a little too complicated for its own good but for the basic story and fights, it was great.</div>

#56903  by Derithian
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:54 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>I'd rather go to church than watch them again. crap crap and more crap. I think an anal probing might end up more entertaining than re-watching it</div>

#56904  by Ganath
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:15 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I was entertained. And that's all I ask for when I go to the theater.</div>

#56910  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:36 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>As a whole? I didn't like it really, I'm not into that kind of stuff at all. Plus Neo was a stupid ass "Who are you?" "Don't you know Mr. Anderson, "No, I don't, tell me who you are." "OH COME ON MR ANDERSON ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID?!?!!" "Who are you?!"</div>

#56911  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:38 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>As a whole? I didn't like it really, I'm not into that kind of stuff at all. Plus Neo was just way too dumb, I can't BELIEVE that he was "the one".</div>

#56913  by Tessian
 Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:31 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>get that in writting and Ish will give you a probing instead of making you watch the series again</div>