The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Any of you watched those Star Wars shorts on CN? THey're pretty cool, definately made by the guy who made Samurai Jack.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#56967  by Gentz
 Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:19 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Yeah, they're badass. And you can definitely see Genndy's directorial mark in them. I don't like the art in Samurai Jack all that much, but the SW things are an awesome portrayal of his style.</div>

#56970  by SineSwiper
 Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:33 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>As long as he doesn't abuse that "1/3rd frame, 2/3rd frame, 3/3rd frame" shit and repetitive crap that is overused in cheesy anime, I'm all for it.</div>

#56974  by Eric
 Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:55 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>They stopped doing that in Samurai Jack a while ago.</div>

#56983  by SineSwiper
 Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:01 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Good. He can keep that in PPGs, for all I care.</div>