The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The Butterfly Effect was a damn good movie, it's been a while since a good picture in this vein has come along, probably not since Fight Club.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #57655  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:55 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>It's a movie that HAS to be watched twice, like Fight Club. Once for the surprise of all the unfolding events, and again for a totally different experience because you already understand what the beginning of the movie means when you watch it.</div>

#57673  by SineSwiper
 Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:30 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>It's too bad that the reviewers have been blasting it. Then again, I don't know what they've said about Fight Club either.</div>
 #57708  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:15 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Well, I just saw the Butterfly Effect again, and it certainly is a movie that is a totally different experience the second time you watch it. The first half of it is seen with a whole different light. The first time through it seemed relatively dark, and had a depressing atmosphere about it; the second time through, you knew what all of the events meant, and it wasn't at all as dark, or depressing. The knife and picture scene were actually quite funny.</div>

#57711  by SineSwiper
 Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:15 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>What's Carnasore? Or is that a lame blast at Carnivale?</div>

#57738  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:05 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>It's Carnasore, and trust me, you don't want to know about it. In short, it was a lame attempt to buy sales off of the Jurasic Park hype,</div>

#57739  by Derithian
 Tue Feb 10, 2004 4:04 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>and oh my shit wa it terrible. and sine, thinking it was a blast at carnivale is just well, wow,</div>

#57740  by SineSwiper
 Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:49 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Hey, I've never heard of Carnasore, so it was the closest thing I could think of.</div>

#57749  by G-man Joe
 Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:46 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Coz it shares same first syllable? You're a genius, Sine. Ha!</div>

#57754  by SineSwiper
 Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:46 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Considering the various dumb names people are coming up for actors, I wouldn't be surprised.</div>