The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• If you have an opportunity to see Fog of War, go see it. It's got to be the most frank, unbiased discussion I have ever seen anyone have about himself (docu's about McNamara) and the thinking and reasoning behind political and military thinking. An incred

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #58021  by Zeus
 Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:35 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>If you have an opportunity to see Fog of War, go see it. It's got to be the most frank, unbiased discussion I have ever seen anyone have about himself (docu's about McNamara) and the thinking and reasoning behind political and military thinking. An incredible film</div>

#58031  by SineSwiper
 Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:40 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>I just saw that on the list for best Documentary. I'd like to go over the past winners for that catagory, as there are a lot of unsung documentaries, besides Bowling.</div>

#58041  by SineSwiper
 Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:21 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001554/">Errol Morris</a>

I think I may check out his other work, too. The Thin Blue Line looks very interesting...</div>