The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I thought Dawn of the Dead was a worthy remake of the original. It won't win any points for originality, but it's a fun movie with a good balance of humor and gore.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #58216  by Torgo
 Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:21 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I thought Dawn of the Dead was a worthy remake of the original. It won't win any points for originality, but it's a fun movie with a good balance of humor and gore.</div>

#58218  by SineSwiper
 Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:59 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Remakes aren't supposed to win any points for originality.</div>

#58220  by G-man Joe
 Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:48 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>I enjoyed it. It's like 28 Days Later injected into Dawn of the Dead. Makes it far more difficult for the characters to make it out alive.</div>

#58222  by Stephen
 Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:37 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>It's certainly very efficient. The world imploded in record time. And the survivors escaped to a tropical-looking island in the middle of the Great Lakes.</div>

#58227  by Zeus
 Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:08 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I thought it was quite enjoyable as well, up there with 28 Days</div>

#58229  by Stephen
 Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:31 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>It's okay so far as today's horror movies go, but it isn't a patch on the original. Was that a tropical island I saw at the end of the movie? A tropical island in the middle of the Great Lakes?</div>

#58230  by G-man Joe
 Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:34 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Just an island. Nothing about tropical.</div>