The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• "Excuse me mama, would you be interested in some sexual positions and emotional investments?"

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #59172  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:18 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Impact; text-align: left; '>Atmosphere, it's a ten letter word, all you fools best pick up his albums "God Loves Ugly" and "Seven Travels" cause they are the best fucking hip-hop I've ever heard, and from A CRACKA!!! He gives shout outs to da Lou and Columbia too.

Recommended trax:

God Loves Ugly - Fuck You Lucy
God Loves Ugly - God Loves Ugly
God Loves Ugly - Song About A Friend
God Loves Ugly - A Girl Named Hope
God Loves Ugly - Modern Man's Hustle (I met the devil at a motel six w00t!!!)
God Loves Ugly - Blame Game

Seven Travels - Trying To Find A Balance
Seven Travels - Reflections
Seven Travels - Gotta Lotta Walls
Seven Travels - The Keys To Life vs. 15 Minutes Of Fame
Seven Travels - Lifter Puller
Seven Travels - Shoes ("Bordom, inbetween a coma and an erection")
Seven Travels - Always Coming Back Home To You ("It was a 38, a poor mans machete")

The guy is a fucking master!</div>

#59177  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:21 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Barett, just because you are talking about a hip-hop album doesn't mean you have to use poor grammar and spelling =P</div>

#59178  by SineSwiper
 Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:30 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Cop Radio: "We have a gang shooting on 3rd and Main. Three wounded, one dead." Brian: "Is it just me or is rap getting lazier?"</div>
 #59186  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:35 am
<div style='font: 10pt Impact; text-align: left; '>For those non-fluent l337 speakers out there, Barret said to The Seeker:

Fool. My leetness hip-hop speak owns your cracker ass. Fear this man's hip-hop skills.</div>

#59187  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:36 am
<div style='font: 10pt Impact; text-align: left; '>? I love the sig pic too.</div>