The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Why didn't anyone ever mention anything about a new Tenchi OAV? I had to hear it from some super hyper anime-freak crazy girl with pigtails and a psychiatrist. Although I looked around for it yesterday and couldn't find it, I don't even know if it's out i

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #59245  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:28 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Why didn't anyone ever mention anything about a new Tenchi OAV? I had to hear it from some super hyper anime-freak crazy girl with pigtails and a psychiatrist. Although I looked around for it yesterday and couldn't find it, I don't even know if it's out in English yet.</div>

#59247  by Eric
 Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:01 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>3 episodes are out via bit torrent fansubbed.</div>

#59255  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:03 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Hmmm, I'll wait until they translate the whole series, I take it they are going with 6 or 7 just like the first two?</div>

#59261  by Eric
 Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:50 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>That's a good question. I have no idea. This is supposed to be the FINAL OVA, but you know how that goes.</div>

#59266  by M'k'n'zy
 Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:19 pm
<div style='font: 9pt "copperplate gothic light"; text-align: left; '>My roommate is actually one of the people fansubbing it. The group is Fans of Tenchi. He does a pretty good job, I must admit.</div>

#59275  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:25 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I put Tenchi in Love in this morning and watched it. What a great movie, it's been a while since I've seen it (since I got it on DVD a couple years back), so I was almost a bit shocked at how good it was =)</div>

#59279  by Eric
 Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:15 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Kain was an awesome villian.</div>