The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• bah, the Star Wars: Clone Wars shorts on CN tonight play a Samurai Jack episode in between 5 episodes of SW:CW... while i like SJ, i was hoping for all 20 CW shorts to be back to back.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #60933  by Flip
 Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:20 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>bah, the Star Wars: Clone Wars shorts on CN tonight play a Samurai Jack episode in between 5 episodes of SW:CW... while i like SJ, i was hoping for all 20 CW shorts to be back to back.</div>

#60946  by SineSwiper
 Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:18 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Jedis are badass, but I'm sorry...a Jedi cannot just go about and blow away an entire droid army by himself. I don't care if his lightsaber says Bad Mother Fucker on it.</div>

#60950  by Eric
 Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:54 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Well, aparently he did....Lucas gave it the go ahead.</div>

#60953  by Flip
 Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:28 am
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>Yeah, the shorts take the Jedu to a new level thats for sure, especially in the episode you're talking about. Still, i'mglad i watched them all and i did think they rocked.</div>