The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• For all you SW "purists"

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#61170  by Tessian
 Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:46 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>bah, I love SW more than most but for different reasons...these kids love what the movie meant when it was released, I just love the universe itself, screw "old school"</div>

#61172  by Stephen
 Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:10 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>One can only hope that, after the third new Star Wars movie is panned and ridiculed just like the last two, Lucas's ego will deflate enough to release the original movies in their finest form. If he hasn't already burned the prints in a fit of childish pique.</div>

#61173  by Ishamael
 Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:26 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>I'm not holding my breath. It's sad to see past success totally destroy someone's creative ability like it has his. That Joseph Cambell crap was only the beginning apparently...</div>

#61176  by Kupek
 Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:36 am
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>He'll be too busy counting all the money.</div>

#61177  by Eric
 Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:04 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I think he should remake the original SW movies and put Jar Jar in there somehow to really get a rise out of the fans. lol.</div>

#61179  by Stephen
 Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:31 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Good. He can buy one of those Bose headsets that mutes environmental noise. It'll block out history's judgment that the entire latter half of his creative career has been an utter waste.</div>

#61180  by Stephen
 Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:35 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Good. He can buy one of those Bose headsets that mutes environmental noise. There's a small chance it'll block out history's judgment that the entire latter half of his creative career has been an utter waste.</div>