The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw Metallica in DC last night.  We had floor tickets and were up against the metal fence around the stage so we were about 7 feet from it the whole show.  Very awesome.  The only song they did from Load/Reload was Fuel.  They only did

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #61213  by Lox
 Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:28 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Saw Metallica in DC last night. We had floor tickets and were up against the metal fence around the stage so we were about 7 feet from it the whole show. Very awesome. The only song they did from Load/Reload was Fuel. They only did St. Anger off the new album. The rest was older stuff.</div>

#61214  by Flip
 Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:42 am
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>sounds like fun, luckily you didnt get mashed up against the gate by slam dancers.</div>

#61215  by Lox
 Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:50 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It was the most comfortable I could have been in the pit. I barely felt crowd surge. It was nice. :)</div>

#61216  by SineSwiper
 Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:17 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Slam dancers? You're showing your age. It's called moshing now.</div>

#61217  by Eric
 Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:10 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Oh...so that's what Eminem's next single is....god did Just Lose It suck.</div>

#61218  by SineSwiper
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:36 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>I'm sorry...what? I was talking about "slam dancing". What were you talking about?</div>

#61219  by Flip
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:57 am
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>It sucks nowadays, too. I remember when slam dancing was more just jumping up and down and basically bouncing off each other, now people seriously throw themselves at other people with elbows and knees flailing, people get hurt bad, damn kids.</div>

#61220  by Lox
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:10 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It is annoying. Maybe I'm just old now or something. But the closer to the front you are, the more the security keeps the stupid people from hurting other people.</div>

#61222  by Eric
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:35 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Em's next single is called Mosh.</div>

#61224  by Crom
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:03 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>You wimp! Crom loves to mosh and destroy things! Crom will call you Nancy from this day forward.</div>

#61225  by Crom
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:06 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>It has been moshing for the last 25 years. Slam dancing as a word went out of style in the 70's. Crom has said so.</div>

#61226  by Crom
 Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:08 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>Maybe you need to be less of a girly man and start enjoying the gift of aggression. Crom has said so.</div>