The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Finished ep 19 of Naruto.  That was a great battle, but I see why you guys call it Naruball Z lol...I noticed how the animation style changed in that battle, it looked great.  I think Im a Narutard now :P

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #61227  by Shellie
 Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:30 am
<div style='font: 10pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Finished ep 19 of Naruto. That was a great battle, but I see why you guys call it Naruball Z lol...I noticed how the animation style changed in that battle, it looked great. I think Im a Narutard now :P</div>

#61233  by Tessian
 Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:44 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>one of us! one of us!</div>

#61239  by M'k'n'zy
 Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:47 pm
<div style='font: 9pt "copperplate gothic light"; text-align: left; '>Welcome to the club. Of course, right now I only have dial up so I am a few episodes behind *cries*</div>

#61243  by Zeus
 Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:15 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It starts to get MUCH better with the second Zabuze fight (which is spectacular). Wait 'til the Chuunin exam :-) I'm done episode 60 now</div>

#61273  by SineSwiper
 Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:46 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Nah, you're just rutarded.</div>

#61277  by Shellie
 Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:21 pm
<div style='font: 10pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Not funny. :P</div>