The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• First Yasser Arafat, now another man of international significance is dead... R.I.P., O.D.B.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#61712  by SineSwiper
 Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:00 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Too...much...coke...</div>

#61716  by Tessian
 Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:20 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>hahahaha yeah, when I think "internationally significant" the first person that comes to mind is a coked up rapper. Good rithens</div>

#61718  by ManaMan
 Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:32 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Yeah, that was a joke genius. :)</div>

#61733  by Ishamael
 Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:40 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Oh man, now that sucks! I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. Pretty pathetic I feel more emotion over ODB's death than Arafats. I need to seriously reexamin my priorities....</div>
 #61761  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:53 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Ahhhh, the memories! =)

If you play Utopia (since if you don't this is a bunch of jiberish):

Eric was there, he took a swing at him to. This was before most people here had even heard of Utopia.

And yeah, I always say that we were the coolest Kingdom in history because of how close we were and all the people we killed. We were hated, we were loved, we wrecked top Alliances, we oversaw more destruction than anyone; we were the first Kingdom to classify ourselves as a pure war Kingdom. Another thing, we have all met with each other, from Sweden, to the UK, to Seattle Washington. The province we killed was Saurons Pets, leader of the Barduvian Alliance, Croma, House, and JRRT, you can read about him and his ultimate fall in almost all Utopia histories (though most are from his perspective because we were like the Barbarian Goths of Utopia, where as he was the Emperor of Rome). We also defeated many Kingdoms in war, Qu'Ellar Del Uk, Darwins Dark Legion, The Monkeys, Tuatha De Danann (we anihilated them, it was their last battle ever since they all quit after such a brutal defeat) HaLL of Heroes, HaLL of Paladins (back when they were top Kingdoms, even with all their scripting), Kaer Loche, among many others (we've probably defeated all major KLA Kingdoms throughout history). Absalom is one Alliance we have never really fought wars against, mainly because we were always allied o them.</div>

#61762  by SineSwiper
 Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:55 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Actually, the conversation was about ODB, not yourself.</div>

#61766  by Blotus
 Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:39 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Let's hope some of his money goes to support his truckload of bastard children and their mothers.</div>

#61769  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:18 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>It seems like you completely missed the point. My post was about how a song was taken and applied to something else.</div>