The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I actually found a new show that I like. I have watched the first few episodes of "Rescue Me" in recent weeks; quite entertaining. For those who don't know which one I mean, it is the new Dennis Leary one.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #61905  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:39 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I actually found a new show that I like. I have watched the first few episodes of "Rescue Me" in recent weeks; quite entertaining. For those who don't know which one I mean, it is the new Dennis Leary one.</div>

#61907  by SineSwiper
 Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:38 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Didn't he have a cop show a while back?</div>

#61909  by Blotus
 Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:57 am
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>The Job. It was good, but never found an audience.</div>

#61929  by Flip
 Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:14 am
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>I've been volunteering as a firefighter for the last 5 months or so, the career guys are split on that show, either they love it or thinks its the stupidest thing ever.</div>

#61930  by Gentz
 Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:42 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>The commercials made it look like an utter piece of crap, but I watched part of an episode and it actually wasn't that bad (though Denis Leary is still the only thing good about the show)</div>

#61957  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:53 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I never saw the commercial, just someone turned on the show and I liked what I saw. There is a lot more to the show than Dennis Leary, he is the core of it though. I like a lot of the characters and the developing story is quite good compared to most of what has been new in the last 5 years.</div>