The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Watched all 4 eps of 24 last night. Great start to the season, picked up right where ep 3 left off (ie. very fast pace). Now, like Naruto, I have to wait around all week for a new ep like a sucker :-)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #62743  by Zeus
 Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:29 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Watched all 4 eps of 24 last night. Great start to the season, picked up right where ep 3 left off (ie. very fast pace). Now, like Naruto, I have to wait around all week for a new ep like a sucker :-)</div>

#62749  by Zeus
 Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:51 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Make that "where SEASON 3 left off..."</div>

#62788  by Ishamael
 Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:26 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Hey bittorrent man. I need a link to the the first two eps of 24, the most recent ep of Lost, the most recent ep of Alias, and the past ep of Dragon Ball GT. Moved and am without DirecTV for a bit. Thanks!</div>

#62793  by Zeus
 Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:20 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Try www.torrentspy.com or www.fulldls.com. They're the best sites for newer stuff. Of course, if you try and download garbage like Alias and Dragonbore, you're computer will lock up and you will be banned from the sites forever :-)</div>

#62807  by Ishamael
 Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:08 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>You da man, even if you do occasionally have bad taste in TV. :)</div>