The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• harold & kumar - extended edition

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #83722  by Nev
 Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:00 am
the extended edition of harold and kumar has a motherfucking great special feature. it's about the way the guy got the audio for the fart sequence with the two chicks - it has the guy taking a boom microphone into a truck stop restroom among other things. I almost died laughing, even though i think about half of it was faked.

#83734  by Eric
 Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:05 pm
Gotta get it. :)

#83908  by SineSwiper
 Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:59 am
I thought the movie was a little overrated.

#83922  by Eric
 Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:20 pm
SineSwiper wrote:I thought the movie was a little overrated.
Nobody asked you! *murders Sine*

Blood Orgy! Blood Orgy!

#83926  by Shellie
 Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:03 pm
I agree with Sine...I didnt find it to be as funny as everyone said it was. It had a few chuckles, but that was all.

#83959  by Agent 57
 Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:44 am
The stoner/bathroom humor was okay, but the funniest scene by far was when they were driving in the extreme sports punks' truck and started singing along to that Wilson Phillips song. I must have laughed for about a minute straight.

#83968  by Eric
 Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:27 pm
I thought the part with Freakshow was hilarious.

I saw you boys out there alone...in the darknesss...and said to myself...."WHAT WOULD JESUS DO!?" ;p

#84105  by Zeus
 Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:17 am
Seraphina wrote:I agree with Sine...I didnt find it to be as funny as everyone said it was. It had a few chuckles, but that was all.
What did you think of White Chicks? Just thought of it for some reason....

#84119  by SineSwiper
 Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:21 am
I thought that I didn't want to see it based on the previews. It seemed like another one of those embarassing racial/gender joke movies. It's like The Hot Chick with that added ingredient of racial culture confusion.

Dude, Where's My Car I liked, though. It seemed to have more jokes than this one, though I did like Kumar's character, since he always seemed to be in control of the situation even when stoned, etc. The interview was funny as hell.

#84552  by Torgo
 Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:53 pm
It's also the best piece of advertising ever. Afterwards, my friends and I craved it so much that we went to the supermarket to check if they had the frozen White Castle burgers, which is quite rare. There was only one box left, and it was opened, but we got it anyway since the plastic wrap was unharmed. I've never tried White Castle burgers before, but if these are any indication of how they actually taste, then I've been missing out.

#84556  by Shellie
 Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:57 pm
Zeus wrote:
Seraphina wrote:I agree with Sine...I didnt find it to be as funny as everyone said it was. It had a few chuckles, but that was all.
What did you think of White Chicks? Just thought of it for some reason....
Never watched it...it doesnt look like the type of movie that I would like.