The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Movie Quotes!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #85914  by Flip
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:53 am
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock.

So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking.

So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga.

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

#85917  by Lox
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:15 am
Are we supposed to guess where it's from?

Isn't that Bill Murray in Caddyshack?

#85925  by Flip
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:29 pm
or post your own favs, quotes rock.

#85928  by Kupek
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:51 pm
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've <i>worked</i> in the private sector. They expect <i>results</i>.

#85930  by Zeus
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:06 pm
Flip wrote:or post your own favs, quotes rock.
"Vanity, definetely my favourite sin"

#85932  by Flip
 Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:17 pm
Kupek wrote:
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've <i>worked</i> in the private sector. They expect <i>results</i>.
Ghostbusters, lol, nice.

#85960  by SineSwiper
 Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:42 am
Dad: Where do you get your values? From that stinking heavy metal music you listen to day and night?
Joe: Yeah, that's it, man. It's all the music! You know everything is just fine until we just listen to a couple of heavy metal albums. Then we get all fucked up!

Too many good quotes from this movie. Try to guess it.