The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• House of Wax...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #86492  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon May 09, 2005 3:50 pm
...didn't really think it was all that good. Natsumi thought it wasn't scarey either, just painful to watch because of the gore, I thought it was painful because of some of the acting.

#86517  by SineSwiper
 Tue May 10, 2005 3:02 am
Yeah, and you knew this. You knew this when Paris Hilton was part of the cast.

#86526  by Eric
 Tue May 10, 2005 4:35 am
Paris Hilton = Whore.

Why is she famous? >_>

#86529  by SineSwiper
 Tue May 10, 2005 7:14 am
Because she's so stupid and because she has a sex video on the interweb.

#86546  by Zeus
 Tue May 10, 2005 10:51 am
SineSwiper wrote:Because she's so stupid and because she has a sex video on the interweb.
Don't forget the fact that she's rich. That's about 2/3rd of it

And Wax has Cuthbert.....mmmmm, yummy :-)

#86557  by Julius Seeker
 Tue May 10, 2005 11:27 am
She's the only person who I know who is famous for being famous; she's an anomaly.

Anyways, House of Wax isn't being marketted as a horror film, it's being marketed as a "smart" movie which targets the horror genre.

#86563  by Zeus
 Tue May 10, 2005 12:43 pm
The Seeker wrote:Anyways, House of Wax isn't being marketted as a horror film, it's being marketed as a "smart" movie which targets the horror genre.
Not according to any promotional material the studio has released. It ALL has "horror" written all over it

#86566  by Julius Seeker
 Tue May 10, 2005 1:10 pm
Zeus wrote: Not according to any promotional material the studio has released. It ALL has "horror" written all over it
Not according to the interview being done in the Tribute magazine that I read in the theatre last night.