The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Family Guy on Sunday.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #87000  by Eric
 Mon May 16, 2005 7:40 pm
Please tell me you all saw this episode, I couldn't stop laughing around the 4 minute mark. :P

If you didn't see it, download it, omg. Season 4 episode 3.
 #87004  by Lox
 Mon May 16, 2005 9:15 pm
Eric wrote:Please tell me you all saw this episode, I couldn't stop laughing around the 4 minute mark. :P

If you didn't see it, download it, omg. Season 4 episode 3.
You mean the chicken fight, part 2? :)

What's really weird is that I'm watching that episode on tape right now and the chicken fight began just as I read this message. :)

#87015  by Zeus
 Mon May 16, 2005 10:53 pm
That was quite good. At first, I'm sitting there wondering what the hell is going on. Then I got it about 1/4 of the way through and started laughing. It was LONG too...

#87029  by Eric
 Mon May 16, 2005 11:53 pm
I couldn't stop laughing. The old Chicken Rival came out. :)

He and Peter have another Epic Fight. The first time the chicken came out I couldn't stop laughing, and then 2nd fight just caught me off guard, I was literally on the floor!

#87045  by EsquE
 Tue May 17, 2005 1:53 am
By far the funniest thing on tv...although The Simpsons had me rolling being a lapsed catholic and all...

I still catch Family Guy every night on Adult Swim...it never stops being funny...

My fav part was Quagmire in the ladies restroom spying on Lois...Giggedy Giggedy!!

And God picking up chicks...

And the chicken fight...

Thank god Adult Swim will be showing the new season next month so I can see em all again...

#87046  by Manshoon
 Tue May 17, 2005 1:59 am
The chicken fight was good, but the part that really had me laughing was the last couple of minutes where they totally rip off the end of Star Wars, music and everything. :)