The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Lost Season 1

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #87664  by Tortolia
 Wed May 25, 2005 10:02 pm
Yep, that owned. If not for Battlestar Galactica, it would have easily taken the cake for best first season since 24.

Great stuff. Season 2's gonna own.
 #87669  by Lox
 Wed May 25, 2005 11:31 pm
Tortolia wrote:Yep, that owned. If not for Battlestar Galactica, it would have easily taken the cake for best first season since 24.

I taped the finale tonight. I'll be watching that asap and I'll give you my final thoughts. I've loved the show so I expect the finale to rock. :)

#88032  by Lox
 Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:53 am
I finally saw the episode last night. I ended up just downloading it anyways because the tape ran out at the end!

Man, I cannot wait for next season. Those people taking Walt and Sawyer getting shot (it'll probably be a graze) and the boat being destroyed. Wow.

And what is in the hatch???

#88055  by Tortolia
 Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:46 pm
I thought it was pretty apparent that they just opened Pandora's Box.
 #88081  by Ishamael
 Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:10 am
Tortolia wrote:Yep, that owned. If not for Battlestar Galactica, it would have easily taken the cake for best first season since 24.

Started out VERY good...ended up kind of blah, IMO. A little after midseason, it felt like the writers ran out really good ideas, and so started throwing in lots of non sequitor filler storylines with a dash of stuff for the main arc here and there. Not horrible stuff by any stretch, but nowhere near as compelling as the earlier episodes.

Still, I'm looking forward to next season.