The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Wedding Crashers

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #91029  by Nev
 Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:06 pm
Much as I hate posting incomplete reviews (after my Episode III debacle), I would review Wedding Crashers as one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time.

The only reason I didn't finish is because I was laughing so hard during the first half of the movie that I think I pulled a trapezius muscle, and I had to leave because every time I laughed after that excruciating pain would shoot through my body. My friend was trying to tell me "Just don't laugh and you'll be fine," but this isn't the film for it.

#91038  by SineSwiper
 Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:20 pm
Hmmm...something akin to the joke that could kill?

#91040  by Nev
 Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:23 pm
Not too far from it. I was seriously in pain for like a good 45 min after I left the theatre. I was laughing almost continuously for the entire time I was there, even after I was trying hard not to so that I could avoid the shooting pains in my neck.

#91295  by the Gray
 Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:42 pm
Amen.

Vince Vaughn should have been doing comedic movies from the start of his career. Holy shiate, the man made me laugh so fucking hard.

Will Ferrel, just do cameo's for the rest of your life man. Seriously. Great comedian if you only have to see him for 5 minutes <.