The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• What the heck???

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #91452  by Lox
 Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:28 pm
Simpsons: Season 6 is out! How do I keep not hearing about these! Someone needs to start advertising or something! :)

#91457  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:18 pm
Do you live on a farm? EVERYBODY knows about Season six being released =)

#91460  by Lox
 Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:32 pm
The Seeker wrote:Do you live on a farm? EVERYBODY knows about Season six being released =)
I have no idea how I missed it. I don't go to the mall or anything so I don't see ads there. Beats me! :)

#91474  by Agent 57
 Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:09 am
No worries, man, I totally forgot about it too.

I knew it was being released in August sometime (since that's been their release month for the past five years), but I totally blanked on it and I haven't been to a store that would have it since the release.

#91485  by Zeus
 Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:47 pm
I think you can essentially bank on a new Simpsons DVD out every August. Been like since what, Season 2?

On an unrelated note, HBO just released Six Feet Season 4 on DVD....about 3 months after the release of Season 3. That's fucking quick for them, they usually don't release more than 1 a year, and even that's new for them. I think they're trying to catch the additional press with the end of the show and all.

#91487  by Lox
 Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:07 pm
Zeus wrote:I think you can essentially bank on a new Simpsons DVD out every August. Been like since what, Season 2?

On an unrelated note, HBO just released Six Feet Season 4 on DVD....about 3 months after the release of Season 3. That's fucking quick for them, they usually don't release more than 1 a year, and even that's new for them. I think they're trying to catch the additional press with the end of the show and all.
Well, they've been doing the about 6 month releases for the last few seasons so that may not always be the case. Every 6 months works though! :)