The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Finishing up 24(not 23!) Season 2...(mini-spoiler warning)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #92070  by Lox
 Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:18 pm
I'm on the 3rd to last episode. The season is awesome.

The main reason I'm posting is to ask this: did anyone else get insanely ticked off by how much of a stupid little girl Kim was being when she almost got killed by the guy who's kid she was taking care of? I mean, come on. He gets knocked out and she sits against a wall in the room with him and calls her Dad??? She had a freaking gun right there and she calls her Dad.

Aiy.
Last edited by Lox on Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#92071  by Lox
 Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:46 am
Ok...just finished it.

Wow. What an awesome season. Watching Kingsley catch 3 to the chest required a rewind and extra playback.

And the ending was crazy though I had already heard what Season 3 was about. I had no idea that it would start at the end of Season 2.

My Mom has Season 3 on DVD too, so I will definitely be watching that as soon as possible.

#92078  by Zeus
 Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:10 pm
23?

#92083  by Lox
 Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:06 pm
Zeus wrote:23?
Yeah, it's the more exciting version of 24 because you never get to see what happens at the end!

#92092  by Zeus
 Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:23 pm
yeah, I kinda figured that, but without mentioning any of the main characters, i couldn't be sure

The show gets better every year. Some crazy sh*t (at work, have to censor) happens in Season 3 and it moves a lot faster than 2. And Season 4 moves at a break-neck pace. Crazy stuff every freakin' week. They were both great.

After 4 seasons, I'd have to say that the first was easily the weakest, mostly due to the storyline of Terry and Kim. But they correct it well as the show progresses, you'll see :-)