The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Wedding Crashers -- two thumbs way up...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#91931  by Nev
 Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:42 pm
I think I'd mentioned at some point that I laughed so hard during the movie that I strained a trapezius muscle and had to leave before the end. Assessment wholeheartedly agreed with.

#91935  by the Gray
 Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:40 pm
I'm having a hard time deciding which is funnier:

Wedding Crashers or the Forty year old Virgin.

But you know what? It doesn't matter because both of them will cause you severe side splitting pain. Both made me laugh harder than Austin Powers or the numerous Jim Carrey films ever did.

#91955  by SineSwiper
 Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:11 am
The Virgin one? I dunno. I imagine it would be one of those embarassing funny films that I don't like watching, even though I think it's funny. Something about Mary was like that. I thought it was really funny, but I don't think I could stand to watch it again.

#91997  by the Gray
 Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:45 am
No, it's much better than "Something about Mary".

It's Smart & Dumb at the same time. I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

#92470  by Shellie
 Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:33 am
Sine and I saw it this weekend - hilarious!!! In that one particular scene at the dinner table, I thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard. Good fun movie,

#92588  by Oracle
 Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:20 pm
I was wholly unimpressed with 40-year-old Virgin.

Wedding Crashers, on the other hand, is a masterpiece of comedic brilliance.