The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• 23 Weeks of Naturo Filler

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #93312  by Eric
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:29 am
Just FYI that's a cool 6 months.

*Countinues reading manga with Garra/Naruto Ark*

#93320  by Zeus
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:28 am
I thought the Naruto-Sasuke fight ended at 135?

How much more of this crap do we have to endure?

#93333  by SineSwiper
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:26 pm
Not that I don't believe you, but can you link your source?

#93337  by Eric
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:10 pm
It's on 156's opener, they said in an interview that the remainder of the season is gonna be filler, 1 Japanese season = 26 episodes.

#93338  by SineSwiper
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:20 pm
That's debatable. One, a Japanese season can vary from 13 episodes to 26 episodes. Paranoid Agent wasn't 26 episodes, and Samurai Champloo certainly wasn't just one season. Two, if it's the remainder of the season, it won't be a full 26 episodes. It will be the remainder of the season, possibly to the end of the year. Three, where is this interview, and why can't I find it on all of the Naruto sites?

#93339  by Don
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:36 pm
I thought the whole Naruto/Garra arc is just a filler until Sasuke returns.

#93341  by SineSwiper
 Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:33 pm
Hey hey hey, knock it off. I've haven't read any of the manga.

#93347  by Eric
 Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:54 am
Don Wang wrote:I thought the whole Naruto/Garra arc is just a filler until Sasuke returns.
How can the manga have filler, it's the manga!

#93383  by Eric
 Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:16 am
Here we go:

In a very recent speech given by the producer and owner of Studio Pierrot (the studio that produces the Japanese Naruto anime in Japan) in Vienna he answered a lot of questions surrounding the series, perhaps surprised that so many people outside of Japan were so up to date with Naruto. When asked when the fillers would end he replied: "Naruto will grow in the series. This part... with grown-up Naruto will air Spring 2006 in Japan - there'll also be a new movie next summer. And we are currently working on a movie for Bleach". This means that when the seventh season of Naruto begins next week it will be solely dedicated to fillers, and at the beginning of season 8 (27 episodes from now) we should see the anime following in the mangas footsteps. With this news the earliest we will see this is April 2006, conveniently in time for Naruto's second movie to release on DVD. Thanks to everyone who sent the link for this.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ch ... tml#cutid1

Taken from Naturofan. They're my reliable Naruto News site, believe it or not, it's up to you.

#93389  by SineSwiper
 Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:29 pm
Well, that's what I mean. I didn't see it from Narutofan (or any of the rest) when I asked.

Oh well. The filler is still pretty good. Much better than that crappy episode involving Kakashi's face.