The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• VERY funny animated movie about Palestine/Israel

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #93750  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:04 am
http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp? ... 39&ak=null

Don't click on the link, cut and paste the address into your browser or Media Player.

I highly doubt the accuracy of the opening writing (about it being for kids). Though it might be true; I don't know. I find the show to be incredibly funny, regardless.

From what I understand, this is a clip taken out of a longer movie.
Last edited by Julius Seeker on Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #93760  by Zeus
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:19 am
The Seeker wrote:http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp? ... 39&ak=null

I highly doubt the accuracy of the opening writing (about it being for kids). Though it might be true; I don't know. I find the show to be incredibly funny, regardless.

From what I understand, this is a clip taken out of a longer movie.
"Winblows Media Player cannot play this file...."

#93762  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:08 am
It doesn't play on my old computer either (well, for some reason a lot of WMV files do not). It works fine on this one, I think it is just a matter of updating. I think my old computer probably has virus issues though.

#93764  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:17 pm
Actually, try cutting and pasting the address to browser instead of clicking on it, it seems to work when done that way.

#93780  by SineSwiper
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:31 pm
I don't exactly see why this would be funny, except it a "wow, is this really for kids?" or "this is pretty fucked up" kind of way. I think that since Iranians don't exactly have the budget for movies of this sort, or maybe laws that prevent that type of violence, they use cartoons instead. That doesn't exactly mean that it's a Saturday morning cartoon for kids.

#93785  by Nev
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:48 pm
Remember that Seek can often manage to find humor where others see none. I take no stance on whether this is a good or a bad thing, but it does seem to be true. I haven't watched the flash myself.

#93791  by Zeus
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:07 pm
I still can't play it....

#93822  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:31 pm
Well in short it is a part of a movie, in the clip it is about a guy who becomes a martyr by suicide bombing grey skinned Israeli military leader Areal =P

#93831  by SineSwiper
 Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:29 pm
Iran has propaganga about killing the leader of Israel. What else is new?