The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• DOA: The Movie...oh my.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #94352  by Lox
 Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:15 am
http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers/doa/

At first I thought it was a joke then I noticed Jaime Pressley was in it and I realized that it was real.

I think it will take home every award in the book. How about you guys? :)

#94358  by Blotus
 Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:40 pm
*Vomits*

There better be a ridiculous amount of nudity.

#94359  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:10 pm
Looks like a jerk fest for 13 year olds, just like the game.

#94404  by SineSwiper
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:24 am
That's the problem. It will likely be a PG-13 movie, so it wouldn't even be a cock tease. Reminds me of Coyote Ugly, or Michael Bay denying an eager Johannsen from getting naked on the camera.

#94411  by Zeus
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:41 am
SineSwiper wrote:That's the problem. It will likely be a PG-13 movie, so it wouldn't even be a cock tease. Reminds me of Coyote Ugly, or Michael Bay denying an eager Johannsen from getting naked on the camera.
I can guarantee that would have boosted the box office intake of The Island to at least $15 million *snicker*

#94413  by SineSwiper
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:06 am
The Island bombed, which must have been the public trying to punishment Bay for enforcing a PG-13 rating and denying her the pleasure of a nude scene. (Jesus, how many actresses actually WANT to be in a nude scene?)

Karma's a bitch.

#94415  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:13 am
Every 13 year old will become Paul Reubens after seeing this film. Sure there are some scenes, but I'd like to see the Lei-Fang no panty uni like in the first DOA. I guess we're not going to get to see most of the costumes. *cries*

For some strange reason though, I think my girlfriend will want to see this just for the sake of Devon Aoki being in it.

#94427  by Chris
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:54 pm
SineSwiper wrote:The Island bombed, which must have been the public trying to punishment Bay for enforcing a PG-13 rating and denying her the pleasure of a nude scene. (Jesus, how many actresses actually WANT to be in a nude scene?)

Karma's a bitch.
ha that and the fact that it was a remake of an already bad movie....which I might add it didn't give credit to......shite fuckers.....

#94468  by Nev
 Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:06 pm
Is Uwe Boll doing this?

Would someone just lock him in a box for awhile?

#94499  by SineSwiper
 Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:48 am
Nope, not Uwe. Apparently, the same co-director as The Transporter, so maybe it'll have some cool fighting scenes.