The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Matt and Trey are my heroes

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #94231  by SineSwiper
 Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:54 pm
The Scientology episode was awesome!
 #94234  by Ishamael
 Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:29 am
SineSwiper wrote:The Scientology episode was awesome!
Missed it. Will be getting it off a torrent....assuming they haven't shut all my usual sites down. ;)

#94263  by Eric
 Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:28 am
It was hilarious.

I especially liked the spoof on R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" it was hilarious heh.

#94403  by SineSwiper
 Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:19 am
I liked it more for the political motives more than anything else. Unlike, say, the Blanotology episode, they were making no quams about the fact that they were talking about Scientology, even to the point of flashing that "This is what Scientologists actually believe!" blurb when he's explaining the Xenu story. Then you had Kyle at the end daring to sue them (along with the John/Jane Smith credits), as if to say "Yes, we WANT you to sue us!"

Honestly, I hope they take the bait. The CoS can't disprove that this is what they believe, and a judge would likely force the CoS to reveal its doctorine (at least internally in the court) to prove that point.

#94479  by Ishamael
 Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:41 pm
Finally saw the ep and easily the best part was the segment with "This is what scientologists really believe" plastered on the screen.

The R. Kelly "Out of the Closet" stuff was hillarious too ("So I took out my gun!" "Arrrgh!!!!").