The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Updated what are you watching now thread.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #97558  by M'k'n'zy
 Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:23 pm
Its a new season for anime so I thought I would see again what everyone is watching. I am still watching Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, MäR, Beet the Vandel Buster and Sonic X, and have added xxxHOLIC, Kyou no Go no Ni, .hack//ROOTS, Disgaia, Nana, and Gintama. How about everyone else?

#97559  by Ishamael
 Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:39 pm
Regular TV:
1) 24
2) The Sopranos
3) Real time with Bill Mahrer
4) Colbert Report - occasionally
5) errrr...sexandthecity....*ahem*

Toon/anime:

1) Inuyasha
2) South Park
3) Simpsons -not regularly, but I may have to start back as it's pretty funny now
4) Samurai Champloo - not sure why I like this show.
5)Full Metal Alchemist - stopped watching for some reason. Not sure why, but I may get torrents to catch up.

#97562  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:48 pm
The Ultimate Fighter, but we're going to watch it Monday instead of tonight.

#97564  by Lox
 Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:10 pm
My Name is Earl
The Office (American)
Lost
Full Metal Alchemist

That's about it. :)

#97572  by Nev
 Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:56 pm
My T.V. remains incapable of receiving a broadcast or cable-cast, so my list is blank. I have a bunch of movies I've bought over the last year, of which I've begun one, and finished none. Games and the intertron keep me pretty media-happy.

I really wonder what percentage of homes in America don't even have a T.V. with rabbit ears. I've got to be in a group that's just an utter statistical anomaly at this point.

#97581  by M'k'n'zy
 Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:40 am
Nev wrote:My T.V. remains incapable of receiving a broadcast or cable-cast, so my list is blank. I have a bunch of movies I've bought over the last year, of which I've begun one, and finished none. Games and the intertron keep me pretty media-happy.

I really wonder what percentage of homes in America don't even have a T.V. with rabbit ears. I've got to be in a group that's just an utter statistical anomaly at this point.
*raises hand* I dont either, I dont watch TV at all. Now on the other hand, my comp outputs to my TV for a 2nd monitor, which is QUITE nice with all my anime downloads ^_^

#97609  by Blotus
 Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 pm
Torrents!

-Lost
-Battlestar (already seen them all, but rewatching now)
-Family Guy
-South Park
-Smallville (getting shitty, it is)
-The Office (needs more than one new episode per month)
-Sopranos

#97617  by Zeus
 Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Sunday - Sopranos
Monday - 24
Tuesday - Veronica Mars
Wednesday (late) - Naruto
Thursday - My Name Is Earl

That's a busy TV schedule for me. It'll all end in the summer (hopefully the Naruto filler will as well)

#97629  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:28 pm
Entourage
Battlestar Galactica
Samurai Champloo

Just finished

Battle Royal

Watching tonight

Battle Royal 2

Debating over...
The Sopranos

#97649  by SineSwiper
 Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:21 am
I need to put My Name Is Earl back on my DVR rotation. Mostly watching Daily Show, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Showbiz Show, Miami Ink, Mythbusters, and Texas Hold'em when I spot it on TV.

#97845  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:49 pm
OK, I officially love the show House. Seriously, House is among the best characters I have seen put to TV, right up there with Dennis Leary from Rescue Me.