The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Oldboy remake with Spielberg/Smith?... No, please.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #149915  by Zeus
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:36 am
Shrinweck wrote:Schindler's List... so fucking mainstream. *eye roll*
Hold on a sec, you DON'T think Schindler's List is a mainstream film? Do you even know why Speilberg did that film?
 #149917  by SineSwiper
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 am
It's because it's in black and white. Black and white = indie. :)
 #149919  by Shrinweck
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:41 am
You know what? I'm just trying to be fucking positive. If you're just in this thread to bitch for the sake of bitching about something that still isn't even written in stone then go for it.
 #149920  by SineSwiper
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 am
Hey, I'm not trying to be an asshole. Just joking, man. Actually, I have faith in the man's ability to produce good shit, given his great track record.
 #149921  by Flip
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 am
SineSwiper wrote:Hey, I'm not trying to be an asshole. Just joking, man. Actually, I have faith in the man's ability to produce good shit, given his great track record.
I think he was talking to zeus, most people just ignore you, Sine, altogether. :P
 #149932  by Zeus
 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:53 pm
Shrinweck wrote:You know what? I'm just trying to be fucking positive. If you're just in this thread to bitch for the sake of bitching about something that still isn't even written in stone then go for it.
I never said I hated Speilberg (I own the vast majority of his flicks on DVD) or that this remake would be shit because of him, but indie he certainly never has been