The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• You know what sucks about season six of 24?(no spoilers)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #104354  by Blotus
 Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:11 pm
I'm completely considering that losing a limb would be preferable to waiting for episode 5.

Praise Jeebus the show is back!

Alright, well not a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway: other Canadians may get a chuckle knowing this actor/comedian is on the show...

...Shaun Majumder...

#104362  by Zeus
 Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:08 am
That disc of the first four episodes that's coming out tomorrow (yes, the day AFTER it airs it's coming out on DVD; fucked up, huh?) has been available for about 2 weeks or so. I refused to watch it 'cause I didn't want to wait so long for the 5th ep. It's irritating and exciting all at the same time
 #104380  by Ishamael
 Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:50 pm
Black Lotus wrote:I'm completely considering that losing a limb would be preferable to waiting for episode 5.

Praise Jeebus the show is back!

Alright, well not a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway: other Canadians may get a chuckle knowing this actor/comedian is on the show...
For perhaps the first time in your life, you're speaking some sense. Everytime I think these guys couldn't possibly have more up their sleeves, they prove me wrong.

Anyway, let's see if they can keep this going. They've legitimately bought themselves 4 eps worth of slack material with that great opening IMO.