The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Ergo Proxy (SPOILERS!)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #112503  by SineSwiper
 Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:47 pm
Just finished watching this series. Really neat series. I wished that they focused more on the Cognito Virus, since it seems that any AutoReiv who was infected went berserk, except Pino. That didn't quite make sense, as there were many different type of robots. Iggy came close, but he too couldn't cope with the virus.

It also seemed like both Proxy One and Dalileas were trying to achieve a PROXY-Human hybrid, but only Proxy One was able to create one that went against the Heartbeat of Beginning. Mohad/Real ended up flying into the sun. Though, I still didn't quite understand how Proxy One created a "clone" of himself, or how the proxies created humans. (Genetic material or something more?)

The last part of the series kinda reminded me of Trigun.

EDIT: A long but interesting read by, I think, the creator of the series

#112512  by Tessian
 Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:01 am
I watched the series a few months ago... and now I can barely remember what was going on. Post apocalyptic with some weird ass undertones...enjoyable though, albeit confusing at times.