The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Clash of the Titans trailer, you're doing it right, akshully

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #142260  by Shellie
 Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Ok, I was kinda pissed at first when I heard "they" were doing a remake of one of my favorite movies.

Now looking at the trailer, I'm not so pissed anymore.

Clash of the Titans

#142267  by SineSwiper
 Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 pm
Who's "they"?

Also, that was about the cheesist fucking trailer I've seen in a long time. It's like "they" put everything that was wrong with Hollywood and put it into one trailer.

#142270  by Shrinweck
 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Just looks like another action packed, minimal thought, pop corn film. Nothing worth condemning Hollywood for, compared to other things.

#142281  by Zeus
 Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Who's "they"?
Guy who directed Transporter 2 and Incredible Hulk with Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes. There's a chance it won't be shit...if the producers let them make a film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800320/

#142289  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:29 am
SineSwiper wrote:Who's "they"?

Also, that was about the cheesist fucking trailer I've seen in a long time. It's like "they" put everything that was wrong with Hollywood and put it into one trailer.
This is Clash of the Fucking Titans, it's SUPPOSED to be like this =)

As Zeus mentioned, Ralph Fucking Fiennes and Liam Fucking Neeson.

#142291  by Shellie
 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 am
SineSwiper wrote: Also, that was about the cheesist fucking trailer I've seen in a long time. It's like "they" put everything that was wrong with Hollywood and put it into one trailer.
I will give you the "TITANS...WILL...CLASH" thing was way cheesy, but the movie itself looks like it follows the story.

However, I didnt see Calibos listed as a character, but Hades instead...that worries me.

#142292  by RentCavalier
 Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 am
Hades is the villain in this one.