The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• NyaaTorrents

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #152197  by Zeus
 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Is it just me or did this site stop providing torrent download links? If so, what site do you guys use as a general anime download site? Same one for new releases? I can always just go to the site of the group and grab a direct download but it would be nice to have a site where I can search for multiple releases
 #152198  by Eric
 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm
Errr, looks like they're providing torrents to me.

Not sure what you're referring to exactly? Maybe your evil Canadian IPs are blocking it or something. :O

I've been using http://www.tokyotosho.info/ if you still can't get it to work for some reason.
 #152203  by Shrinweck
 Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 pm
Yeah tosho is what I've used for what feels like forever
 #152207  by Zeus
 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm
Eric wrote:Errr, looks like they're providing torrents to me.

Not sure what you're referring to exactly? Maybe your evil Canadian IPs are blocking it or something. :O

I've been using http://www.tokyotosho.info/ if you still can't get it to work for some reason.
Sadly, that's probably more of a reality than a joke. My bud and I noticed something going wonky with our Torrentday and we couldn't log on. Both of us in neighbouring cities but one similarity with our Internet service: it was through a wholesaler of Bell. Considering we both had the same weird issue with the exact same torrent site (and only a torrent site) on different computers running different Winblows versions (he's running Shitsa, I'm running XP), one of the only solutions we could possibly think of is Bell is doing some behind-the-scenes shit to the wholesale customers after it got its ass handed to it by the federal government with respect to user-based billing.

But I will certainly try the other site