The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Funny 1950's infomational videos

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #162786  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:48 am
What a shitty decade the 1950's was, but now I can see why people like Bill O'Rielly thought of it as the golden age of Amurica.

#162788  by Shrinweck
 Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:22 pm
It's one of the last decades where Christian white men had a monopoly on happiness in the United States. Of course Fox News types wax nostalgic on it. People don't understand, or don't care to understand, how shitty it was for just about everyone else. Hate and ignorance were basically the rule of the day back then.

The only thing that I find redeemable from back then is people didn't dress like assholes constantly wherever they go. Look at those suits and jackets. We suck. I guess public service was also more important back then and there was less celebrity worship. Otherwise, a shitty era. Smoking EVERYWHERE, pollution that haunts us today. What amounts to basically legal murder of black people. Anyone who actually wants to go back to how it was is just an asshole.