The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• More Star Wars stuff...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47791  by Flip
 Sun Nov 25, 2001 10:31 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>... after seeing the trailor i started thinking and making predictions. i have not read the books so i have no idea how far off i am but i think that during number 2 anakin will be around 22-25, obi-wan will be about 40. i figure it will be roughly 12-15 years after the first episode. in the beginning, he will fight for the good guys where he will have his affair with amadala. they do the wild monkey mango and she gets pregnant with luke. i predict that at the end of the second movie anakin will turn to the dark side where they will follow it up with episode 3 that will be all about anakins new training and his fights with obi-wan, in #3 anakin will be 25-35 and obi-wan will be 40-50. obviously in number 4 anakin is a jedi master and has a long relationship with obi-wan who looks about 55 y/o. i cant recall exactly but i think luke gets told that his father fought bravely in the clone wars and died. which would make me correct, he will fight for the side of good in the clone wars then turn to the dark side at the end. this next movie will kick some major ass, but i still cant help but be anxious for some serious fight scenes in episode 3 between anakin and obi-wan. i have a feeling that obi-wan will fuck him up and thats when he starts wearing the traditional darth vader outfit. how amadala gets flung from the picture i'm not sure. she is obviously dead in episode 4 or luke would have been living with her so i'm thinking she commits suicide or anakin kills her. oh, and in episode 2 i think anakin will return to his home planet and free his mother and the slaves like he dreamed about as a kid.

any foreshadows i missed or other insights?

--Flip</div>
 #47804  by Lox
 Tue Nov 27, 2001 10:19 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>is younger in the next one, like around 16 or 17 so Obi-Wan is younger too. And from what I've heard, Anakin won't turn to the Dark Side in # 2, though I could be wrong.

Oh, and also from what others have told me, the reason Anakin is forced to wear that suit and become Darth Vader is because he is knocked into a fire pit while fighting Obi-Wan.

No matter what, these next couple movies are gonna kick ass.</div>

#47817  by Blotus
 Wed Nov 28, 2001 12:09 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>How old was Anakin in Episode 1? Looked to be about ten. Episode 2 takes place ten years later.</div>

#47822  by Lox
 Thu Nov 29, 2001 1:53 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I believe he was about 7 or 8.</div>
 #47826  by New and Improved Zeus
 Sat Dec 01, 2001 9:07 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>He's 17 in it. It takes place 8 years after Episode 1. That's like the only thing I know about the film aside from the love triangle</div>

#47827  by New and Improved Zeus
 Sat Dec 01, 2001 9:08 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>To quote Weird Al: "Do you see him hitting on the queen? / Though he's just 9 and she's 14"</div>