The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Sometimes I feel like smacking Paul Oakenfold in the face with my enormous wang and then he puts out Bunkka...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50529  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:01 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I haven't bought the album yet but I will be getting it next, though I was really dissapointed with the Swordfish soundtrack. I just didn't like it. Anyway, couple songs off the CD have caught my attention, Southern Sun and the remixes that he's got of it on the album, the original Ready Steady Go and Get them up Featuring Ice Cube.</div>

#50533  by Lox
 Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:33 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>This begs the question why you would ever want to smack another man in the face with any size wang. :)</div>
 #50534  by SineSwiper
 Thu Aug 15, 2002 10:57 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Bunch of different vocalists, including Hunter S. Thompson, Perry Farrel, Tricky (and Nelly), Grant Lee Phillips, Ice Cube, and the dude from Crazy Town. One song pissed me off because it's damn near a ripoff of the Requiem for a Dream theme. (It's the only "solo" album, in fact.) He should stick to mixing cuz its his real talent. This album proves that. Reminds me of Fatboy Slim's third album where he loaded it with extra talent and stolen riffs to cover his lack of songwriting ability.</div>

#50535  by G-man Joe
 Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:23 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Like Lox said.....why would you smack your penis against a man's face? And you get this feeling "Sometimes" as in more than a few times you felt this way?</div>

#50557  by EsquE
 Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:58 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Garamond; text-align: left; '>It just feels good, dammit! ;)</div>