The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Someone asked me to post while drunk again...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51408  by Slappy White
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:19 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>...so, I am.

Well let's see what's going on in my preset. I left that word spelled incorrectly to prove the difficulty I am having in typing this. Anyway, I have one day left of work at my job. One. Then I start my "next" life. I am listening to music. KMFDM: Adios. I have been listening to alot of disks lately. This just happens to be next in line. I'm on an Industrial kick.

Anyone who doesnt like KMFDM can suck my ass. Open up you're fucking ears! If there is one thing I know, it's music. Dave mathews sucks. That should be proof enough. (wink) (wink) ;) I fuckinging hate them, er him. The band is actually good but his singing blows! Big time! I may be an Industrial/Death Metal Fan but gimme a break, that guy is annoying.

I have alot of CD's. For many people I could prodce a CD of a genre they like including a new band they never heard of. Things like Rap, that I enjoy, I couldn't do because my tastes in Rap are limited to "Anything Dr. Dre touches". Talk about talent! He owns. Anything else I think I have a shot at. The more towards Metal, Industrial & Death you go, though, then my choices grow ;) WOOOOT!!!

"We're addicted to the things we hate, aren't we?" I know I am. Music rules. I love lyrics that have a meaning. KMFDM has some honesty rolling in these lyrics. I'm listening to Dogma off of Xtort right now... So sweet! "This is your life. This is your fucking life!... You need something to kill the pain of all that nothing inside... Quit whining you haven't done anything wrong because frankly you haven't done much of anything." So poinient for me at this point in my life. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OH MAN! Inane, the next song rules! Get this album! KMFDM: Xtort. Buy it, download it, own it! It's a classic! "KMFDM, make you're choice, celebrate chaos, get into the noise!". Heh heh... You'll see.

I love music! I'm so controled by emotion and music ignites so many emotions in me. Depends on what I play. KMFDM is energizing! ~BURP~

Damn, I'm on the next song, Blame, and it's... Ok. But the next song - Go go go! Son of a Gun is back!

KMFDM is great! MDFMK is as good ;) (Same band, sort of. Hydro-Electric anyone?)

I put in the KMFDM album "Adios" now. First song rocks "Adios"... Oh baby D.I.Y... is next, next...

I have to buy thier latest stuff. Tomorrow, I shall go...

Hmmm? The moral of the story is "Get your head out of your ass, KMFDM rules!"</div>

#51415  by EsquE
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:43 am
<div style='font: 12pt Garamond; text-align: left; '>KMFDM is (was) awesome....haven't tried MDMFK yet...</div>

#51416  by Tortolia
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:39 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Good shit as well. The new KMFDM album (Attak) rocks too.</div>

#51419  by Lox
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:20 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>yes, KMFDM is good. As is MDMFK, :)</div>

#51420  by G-man Joe
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Dave Matthews sings like Kermit the Frog or Fozzy the bear.</div>

#51423  by Ishamael
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:35 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Yeah, but they don't touch the DKNY with the MSNBC with the V8s. Not that I don't already know, but just for the sake of others here...what the hell is a KMFDM and a MDMFK? ;)</div>

#51428  by EsquE
 Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:16 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Garamond; text-align: left; '>And ya know...he really doesn't have to...I don't know why he does it. When he sings normally, like on Crash or that new song, he sounds fine.</div>

#51465  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:31 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>BOOO YA! KMFDM is....I can't even finish the thought because their are no words to describe how awesome that band is.</div>