The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The new Madonna song from "Die Another Day" soundtrack is awesome.   Yes, I actually like a Madonna song...shoot me now.  This might be her best work yet (hah, like that's saying something)...And it's not really her voice...it's a

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51516  by Ishamael
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:07 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Didn't even know it was her until the DJ told me after it finished.

And while we're on James Bond movies, this is the first new James Bond movie to really capture my attention in....well, ever I guess.</div>

#51541  by Flip
 Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:56 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>Too bad the movie will probably be terrible. Halle Berry (sp?) is a hot Bond girl, but i cant stand pixie hair cuts like that, and as we all know, the Bond chick makes or breaks the flick.</div>

#51545  by Ishamael
 Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:00 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Really? I think all Bond flicks around the "License to Kill" time have pretty much sucked and it had nothing to do with the Bond chicks. Halle is hot and all, but she alone would never be enough to make me see this movie. However, kick-ass special effects are (yes, I'm that shallow)... ;)</div>