The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Bling Bling makes it to the dictionary, G-man would be proud. :) I find it interesting that Geezy likes to stay away from "bling bling" and didn't even want to do the song, yet that one song was the reason his album went platinum+. Baby must kno

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54700  by Eric
 Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:14 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID ... ID=1832</a>

Bling Bling makes it to the dictionary, G-man would be proud. :) I find it interesting that Geezy likes to stay away from "bling bling" and didn't even want to do the song, yet that one song was the reason his album went platinum+. Baby must know what people like.</div>

#54703  by Ishamael
 Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:19 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>LOL! Oh man, that's like the greatest news I've head all year. Too freakin' funny!</div>

#54711  by G-man Joe
 Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:00 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>The fall of civilization begins. But in a few years, it'll be uncool to even use that retard of a word.</div>

#54713  by Tortolia
 Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:45 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That's old news.</div>