The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Got a few new DVD's, Indiana Jone box set, Red Dawn, Freddie vs. Jason, and American Wedding

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #57476  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:32 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I actually got American Wedding a little while back, but I don't think I wrote about it yet. Anyways, in my opinion it's the best of the bunch, it centers mainly around Stiffler, which is the only really cool character in the movie series anyways, and it has the two best scenes of the series, the bar scene and the Bachelor Party scene. American Pie 2, slightly better than the first, but almost a clone of the first. The first was pretty cool, experimental; the main problem with the first ws that there was a lot of boring stuff in it that seemed to be aimed at Junior High kids.

Red Dawn: this movie is just so incrediby unbelievable and cheesy that it is a must have. Russia teams up with Mexico and Cuba to conquer the USA, they succeed, World War III begins. A High School fights back with Terrorist tactics, who knows where they get their weapons and stuff, but that's part of the cheesyness about it.

Freddy vs. Jason: It's about Freddy trying to ressurect himself. If you are wondering, this movie is a Nightmare on Elmstreet film that happens to have Jason Vorgese as a guest. It is very much on the Freddie formula for movies.

Indiana Jones, Raiders of the lost Ark and the Last Crusade are still great, Temple of Doom still blows. I'm sue everyone here knows this series.</div>

#57480  by Blotus
 Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:20 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Freddy vs. Jason was fantastic.</div>

#57490  by NEO_Ronin121
 Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:06 pm
<div style='font: 10pt ; text-align: left; '>I remember Red Dawn, doesn't it have like Patrick Swaze and Christian Slater, and maybe even Keanu Reeves in it or something? Seems like it had a bunch of 80's stars in it or something...but it was a pretty scary movie plot after all.</div>

#57492  by Ishamael
 Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:55 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>That's the first nondumb thing you're ever said in your life. I feel as if I should give you a medal or something. FvJ was indeed fantabulous...</div>

#57493  by Derithian
 Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:50 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>fantabulus to a whole new level of fantabulous. entertaining as hell watching the fold up bed and the rave.</div>

#57498  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:43 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I thought it was a comedy action flick actually =P It starred Patric Swazey (However it's spelled) and that dude from Hot Shots (I forget his name now)</div>