The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• My absolute favorite vg music remix

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #83459  by Agent 57
 Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:08 pm
This song just came along on my playlist, and I just wanted to mention it here, as it is (as the title says) my all-time favorite remix - and the original tune is from Uniracers, no less.

http://oneup.timewastersguide.com/music ... nikwak.mp3

#83478  by SineSwiper
 Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:37 pm
Time Management from OCRemix is one of my favorites, but I'd have to give a listen to a bunch of them to figure out which ones would be my favorite. Ruined World (Eternal Derelict) is another favorite of mine. (CotMM does some really good remixes.)

I need to get back into collecting VG music again.

#83483  by Torgo
 Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:15 pm
As with Sine, I'll have to scan my collection to pick the absolute favorites, but some off the top of my head are "Calling from Heaven" from Drac Battle 1, "Tina's Theme" and "Aeris' Theme" from the FF 20020220 concert.

#83727  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:28 am
A lot of the late SNES titles had some really good music. Uniracers, the DKC games, and a number of others that I can't think of off hand. As far as my favourite remixes go, it's difficult to say, I would have to say probably some of the Xenogears stuff, maybe even the Blackmages stuff; it's not something I've really invested a lot into.