The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Megaman Unlimited 2

• Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
Because playing them is not enough, we have to bitch about them daily, too. We had a Gameplay forum, but it got replaced by GameFAQs.
 #173358  by Eric
 Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:31 pm
He's at the :32 second mark :O

I tried to play the first one, but I came away with the impression that this fan game is hard as shit and is only designed for Mega Man sweatlords and speedrunners.
 #173359  by Don
 Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:06 pm
I think most fangames assume you're some kind of cyborg enhanced human so didn't bother with the game but it at least looks like a well made game.

There's a footage of the fight against Zero in the first game but I mean he hasn't shown up as a playable or encounterable character yet.
 #173360  by Eric
 Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:46 pm
Ah, there is a mod(Or maybe they added it as a feature alter) I think for the first one that lets you play as 8-bit Zero

#173361  by Don
 Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:33 pm
Yeah I think it's an add-on. There's like a mode where you instantly die if anything hits you because we know only hardcore guys play these Mega Man fan games, though I think Zero normally doesn't take damage from anything unless he's attacking (he'd just block everything).