The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Mwa hahah, finally got a subwoofer

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51251  by Oracle
 Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:47 am
<div style='font: bold 10pt ; text-align: left; '>for my home theatre system. The Athena ASP400. It's a self amplified 10" sub (which sounds better than most of the 12" I tried out). It's the same brand as the speakers I use, so they all sound REAL nice together. Amazing how much this thing can pump out. Front vented, easy room placement and its in yer face, with excellent sound quality. Just hadda say somethin! All I need now is my rear centre speaker for DTS ES and Im all done with my audio system, yay</div>

#51253  by Eric
 Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:50 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Pfft, my car's got more sound. :P</div>

#51257  by Slappy White
 Sat Sep 28, 2002 10:06 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Subs rule.</div>

#51322  by Oracle
 Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:26 pm
<div style='font: bold 10pt ; text-align: left; '>hah BS. It may have more RATTLE RATTLE-my-trunks-going-to-pop-open sound, but this is SOUND man, quality :p</div>

#51324  by G-man Joe
 Mon Sep 30, 2002 12:33 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>One time I asked my friend to turn down the volume in his car. The engine was like click-click-click.....The engine needed an oil change badly.</div>

#51369  by SineSwiper
 Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:27 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>When is somebody going to do the smart thing and buy a fucking subtweeter? :)</div>

#51379  by Oracle
 Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:07 pm
<div style='font: bold 10pt ; text-align: left; '>Show me one and an amp that actually uses it and prove to me it exists, and Id probably but it just to say I have one lol</div>