The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I saw the Matrix Reloaded again, and this time I hoped to see the Revolutions trailor after, unfortunately somebody had a stroke and everybody had to leave the theater right at the end. *sigh*

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55026  by Eric
 Thu May 15, 2003 10:38 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I saw the Matrix Reloaded again, and this time I hoped to see the Revolutions trailor after, unfortunately somebody had a stroke and everybody had to leave the theater right at the end. *sigh*</div>

#55027  by G-man Joe
 Thu May 15, 2003 10:42 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>That's terrible! Hope he makes it.</div>

#55028  by Manshoon
 Thu May 15, 2003 10:49 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>It's up for download if you really want it.</div>

#55031  by Eric
 Thu May 15, 2003 11:07 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Bah I'll probley see it again, I got a buncha friends that haven't seen Reloaded yet. :P But where's the link?</div>

#55038  by Eric
 Fri May 16, 2003 2:01 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>That's from the movie right? Because there is also a trailor that comes with the "Enter The Matrix" game.</div>

#55040  by Manshoon
 Fri May 16, 2003 2:38 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>I assume it is, though they could be one and the same. Seems like it'd be hasty to have 2 trailers out already.</div>