The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• SPIDER-MAN 3 TRAILER!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#99666  by Torgo
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:21 am
Mmm...symbiote...

#99670  by Chris
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:31 am
it was about a minute longer in the spectacular big screen. the black costume looks freaking awesome in action

#99673  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:15 am
Spider Man 4...Venom.

#99699  by Nev
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:20 pm
God, you guys are sheep. That was sort of less than impressive to me. Maybe because the sound didn't seem to be working...

#99702  by Kupek
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:59 pm
Nev wrote:God, you guys are sheep. That was sort of less than impressive to me. Maybe because the sound didn't seem to be working...
"I'm better than you because I don't like popular things."

#99703  by Chris
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:01 pm
Nev wrote:God, you guys are sheep. That was sort of less than impressive to me. Maybe because the sound didn't seem to be working...
ok then seek.......

#99704  by Nev
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:34 pm
Kupek wrote:
Boy, not me. I do like popular things. Just not all of them.

Don't put words in my mouth, Kup.

#99705  by Chris
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 pm
Nev wrote:
Kupek wrote:
Boy, not me. I do like popular things. Just not all of them.

Don't put words in my mouth, Kup.
yeah.....you don't like all of them....I'm pretty sure there are 1 or 2......we just havn't heard it fdrom you yet :P :D XD

#99706  by Flip
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:45 pm
Venom, Sandman, and did i see Hobgoblin? Might be too much...

#99707  by Lox
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:25 pm
Flip wrote:Venom, Sandman, and did i see Hobgoblin? Might be too much...
Not Hobgoblin. Green Goblin II. Correct me if I'm wrong, Derith. :)

But in terms of Venom, I'd wager we don't see Eddy Brock take on the symbiote and turn into Venom until the end of this movie for a showdown which will then continue in Spidey 4 or the entire Venom part will be left for Spidey 4.

The trailer shows a lot of Spiderman in his symbiote suit and I hope that they don't try to rush the story of who Venom is or how he comes about.

#99711  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:06 pm
Lox wrote:

But in terms of Venom, I'd wager we don't see Eddy Brock take on the symbiote and turn into Venom until the end of this movie for a showdown which will then continue in Spidey 4 or the entire Venom part will be left for Spidey 4.

The trailer shows a lot of Spiderman in his symbiote suit and I hope that they don't try to rush the story of who Venom is or how he comes about.
Green Goblin II = Hobgoblin.

#99714  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 pm
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
ok then seek.......
Huh? I didn't say anything.

About the trailer though, it rocks, FINALLY they're introducing Venom.

#99720  by Chris
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:18 am
Barret wrote:
Lox wrote:

buzzing the error. very not true. hobgoblin is a completely different character. you had Green Goblin 1 - Norman Osborn
Green Goblin 2 - Harry Osborn
Hobgoblin was never part of the goblin bloodline legazy
you also have green goblin 3 - Ben Urich. hero and bugle reporter

#99721  by Chris
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:19 am
The Seeker wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
ok then seek.......

I was insulting him. by calling him you......wooo boobs

#99722  by Eric
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:15 am
They should invent Hobo-Goblin.

#99723  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:19 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
The Seeker wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote: ok then seek.......

OK Seeker. But the statement is ridiculous, I like pop culture more than anyone else here =)

#99725  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:17 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
Barret wrote:
Lox wrote: Not Hobgoblin. Green Goblin II. Correct me if I'm wrong, Derith. :)

buzzing the error. very not true. hobgoblin is a completely different character. you had Green Goblin 1 - Norman Osborn
Could have sworn there was no such thing as Green Goblin 2 when I was growing up. I wish I still had my cards so I can confirm it. Hobgoblin was Harry Osborn to my knowledge.

#99726  by Lox
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:46 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:buzzing the error. very not true. hobgoblin is a completely different character. you had Green Goblin 1 - Norman Osborn
Yeah, that's what I thought.

The Hobgoblin was based off of Green Goblin as he used Norman Osborn's equipment to become the Hobgoblin, I believe.

#99733  by Chris
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:29 pm
The Seeker wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
The Seeker wrote: Huh? I didn't say anything.

OK Seeker. But the statement is ridiculous, I like pop culture more than anyone else here =)
I know. but doesn't he hate you with a violent passion.....that's what makes it an insult :p

#99734  by Chris
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:32 pm
Barret wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
Barret wrote: Green Goblin II = Hobgoblin.
Could have sworn there was no such thing as Green Goblin 2 when I was growing up. I wish I still had my cards so I can confirm it. Hobgoblin was Harry Osborn to my knowledge.
no. never was. he was in ultimate spiderman but that book hasn't been good in a long time.

Hobgoblin is Roderick Kingsley

Don't ferget who you be talkin to biotch

and there was also a second hobby who was Jason Macendale who was also the villain jack o' lantern

#99735  by Chris
 Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:33 pm
Lox wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote:buzzing the error. very not true. hobgoblin is a completely different character. you had Green Goblin 1 - Norman Osborn
Yeah, that's what I thought.

The Hobgoblin was based off of Green Goblin as he used Norman Osborn's equipment to become the Hobgoblin, I believe.
yep

#99740  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:44 am
Chris Hansbrough wrote:
The Seeker wrote:
Chris Hansbrough wrote: I was insulting him. by calling him you......wooo boobs
I know. but doesn't he hate you with a violent passion.....that's what makes it an insult :p
Nev, you hate me with a violent passion?

#99741  by kali o.
 Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:35 pm
Why are we picking on Nev and Seek when there are two much easier targets (*points at the comic book nerds*) ?

/runs out of the thread