The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Finally saw Brotherhood of the Wolf. Sure, some parts were hokey, but I thought it was a really entertaining movie.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#48824  by Ishamael
 Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:42 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>My impressions were exactly the same. I thought the overall product was cool enough to offset the minor hokey parts. I'm all over the DVD...</div>

#48831  by Kupek
 Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:06 am
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>It's playing here unttil Thursday. I want to give them a dollar and promise to walk out after the first fight scene in the rain. I really want to see that again.</div>

#48849  by Ishamael
 Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:03 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>I'd have to wait to see that one and the scenes where Frenchie invaded the Brotherhood compound and where he fought that seriously fucked up guy....</div>

#48852  by G-man Joe
 Tue Mar 19, 2002 8:31 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>YEah! That "live anime" dude! Somehow, that's how I picture you, Ish. Only more tanned. =8^)</div>